Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mommy's Day Mommy

TRIXIE
Happy Mother's day Mommy. Even though you hate it when I stare at you all night, I only do it because I am making sure that you don't stop breathing or anything in the middle of the night. I don't want to have to use my CPR training. For your Mommy's day present, I will not stare at you all night. (MM's note: I guess old habits are hard to break. I'm sure if you actually didn't stare at me all night, I would miss it, I'm glad I didn't have to find out)

SAMMY Happy Mommy's day to the bestest Mommy in the werld. I love you so much and I'm glad that you letted me stay wif you when you finded me in the garden 2 years ago. Even though you hate it when I sleep on your face, I do it to be close to you. For your Mommy's day present, I will not sleep on your face all night. (MM's note: Well, you didn't sleep on my face ALL night, just 5 hours. I don't know what I would do if I could actually move my head during the night. I'm glad I didn't have to find out)

MILES Happy Mommy's day Mommy! I love you furry much, even though you hate it when I stick my tongue up you nose when you are sleeping. For your Mommy's day present, I will not lick the inside of your nose all night. (MM's note: Well, you didn't lick the inside of my nose ALL night, just 4 times. I don't know how I would react if I didn't wake up with a wet nose. I'm glad I didn't have to find out)

Happy Mommy's Day to all of the cat blogging Mommies, and to all ofer Mommies who take care of poodins, woofies, buns, and ofer critters!

13 comments:

Fat Eric said...

My mum LOVES sleep. I don't know what she would do if she had three kitties keeping her awake. She wasn't very happy with me when I threw up loudly at 5.30 am the other day. She made my dad get up and clean it up.

Zeus said...

Happy Mother's Day, Meezers' Mom!

Trixie, Miles, and Sammy: Those were great cards! Perhaps Isis and I should write our human pet one too!

Edsel/The Pooch said...

Happy Mom's Day Meezers Mom!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Don't you just love it when they are so considerate?!?! -sss's mom

Just Ducky said...

Happy Mom's Day to the Meezer's mom. They are just showing you how much they love you.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy Mommy's Day to you! Those were nice puuresents the puddin's gived to you. Hear that kids? Maybe you can also not jump on Mommy's head tonight.

Lone Star Purrs said...

Happy Mother's Day Meezer's Mom!! Those were furry nice purresents you gotted her.

PJ said...

Happy Mother's day!
Rafe n Rhett

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

I was going to bring my momma breakfast in bed, but daddy said he didn't think tuna before 9 am was a good idea. I hope your momma had a good day.

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Happy Mother's Day Meezers' Mom! You got some nice gifts!

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom! You guys are very good to her!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Belated Happy Momma's Day to Meezer's MOM! I crawled up my Momma like she was a mountain on Momma's Day. I wonder why she didn't like dat?

*PURRS
*ABBY

HI Sweet Sammy!

Unknown said...

Than you! Luna´s Mom! =^^=

Good bye my sweet Nicky

 Good bye my sweet sweet Nicky.  You has a hard time sometimes with your brain injury, but you were always so sweet.  I love you to the moon...